Commentary on Should Birth Control be Free Preventative Care

I agree with the writer of Should Birth Control Be Free Preventative care.  I appreciate how the writer included the many benefits birth control has instead of just the obvious.  Birth Control is not just a way to prevent pregnancy as it helps in so many other ways. Personally, I take birth control as a way to prevent infertility and the risk of ovarian cancer because I was diagnosed with PCOS ( Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).  This is not some rare diagnoses, as one in ten women have PCOS. I am fortunate enough to afford my birth control, but many others are not. So does that mean they deserve to suffer? How do we let millions of women suffer when there is such a simple solution? As the writer says "ones health should not have a price tag", but sadly it is the reality in America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commentary on "The Year Justice Caught up with Trumpworld"

The United States should provide a Universal Health Care

Our Government needs Gun Control